Sep 27, 2011

AUTUMN is here...

But the weather is still very summer-y... :) And yeah, I like it a lot! A lot! :) Don't even remember the end of September, to be so warm...25degrees C!!! wow!!!
But anyway, Autumn is here, so I had to make a project to feel the new season...

What I made is just a decoration. I had 2 little pumpkins, very organic, they grew on our garden...


Because I LOVE everything Shiny I was playing with glitters... I used a glue, brushes and glitters...



This is still very wet from glue, trying to dry, to be finished:


And here is my table decoration... I have to mention that all other things were found by my princesses on our daily walks... They call this pretty finds Treasures... So my bag is full of treasures when we get home :) hi hi


Warm Autumn colors,
Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment