Jan 11, 2011

Your way...

When I was a little girl I wanted to be a ballerina... and I became a dancer...
I wanted to go to a photography high school(which I didn't), but now (my passion didn't go away) my hobby is photography and I really enjoy taking pictures...And I've learned a lot in that way... 
Then I went in school for a fashion design and I got another way to express myself... I work as a fashion designer with leather designs...
Do you know why I'm saying all of this?!? Because I don't want that anybody would stop you from following your dreams... When your dreams are your passion, fight for it...
Don't listen to all the people who are trying to be smart and are afraid of the failure... Be strong and follow your dreams. Maybe you won't success immediately but don't give up.
Find the way to make it and you will make it... I'm sure of that!!!
Just be patient (sometimes it takes years to get where you want to) and you will get there,
 where you want to...
But don't loose yourself on your way to catch your dreams... And don't become self centered... Accept suggestions and chew them in your head to find out which are acceptable for you.
And like I always say, don't become pesimistic and be optimistic.
 Good energy will always bring something good...
Dream catchers,
your Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment