Jan 10, 2011

Decisions, decisions...

I didn't make all good decisions in life, but I don't regret any of it.
 Because I've learned from my mistakes.
If you are looking back into past and regreting this and that...DON'T!!! Move on, learn something of it!!!!
Take this as school... You (99%) didn't have all he highest grades...
And when you got bad grade,you learned so that you got better grade next time.
 The same is with Life...
When something is not the way you wanted, leave that behind you, step one step higher and be proud,
that you've learned something, what you won't do again...
 And if you will, than I guess you didn't learn enough... Eventually you will... Don't give up.
Be an artist with your life... All the painting aren't the best, but depends on the eyes who are looking at it... Maybe your life looks miserable to you, but I'm sure someone would switch with you in a second!
Think positive and cherish little things in your life. That will bring you higher than you think!
Sending you all the LOVE I got...,
Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment