Jan 6, 2011

New Chapter in Our Life!

I was wondering why everybody is blogging.... and now I'm in this world of blogging too...
And what am I going to write... Let me see... Whoever knows me knows that I'm a mom of two, I'm a wife, I'm a fashion designer with a passion for photography and an make up artist... I have many hobies, but you can read all of this in About Me...
so...
This first post is dedicated to all the people who are in love, were in love or will be in LOVE!
Love is a strange, unpredictable feeling and sometimes it shocks us.... I'm in Love with so many people and things in life... I have my familly that I'm in love with, I fell in love with the nature every day and I'm in love with a feeling that I have special friends around me... All of this things make my life positive and I'm blessed to live my life to the fullest, even with little things that make my life special... Even a little smile on my princess's face or a nice touch of my husband or even an funny e-mail from my best friend... We have to be happy for every little positive thing in our life... We have so many troubles, the World has so many troubles... can we see at least three positive things on the news?!? not so common...(The best thing that happend this days is, that Ted Williams, homeless guy, got a job as a radio speaker and now he even has a place called home. He was spotted on the street and some journalist recorded him and put him on a Youtube and his talent was seen...) That's why I think we should think positive more often. Take time for you and your loved ones and I think we can change the world... Maybe not the whole world, but the world we are living in. If every day 100 human beings would do that change, the world would be better and better... 
Today i heard a shocking news, that my dear friend and her partner split... So... how do we know when someone is the right for us... We say that we just feel it. But sometimes our feeling can let us down, I guess...
even when that happens, we have to carry our head up high and don't let be devastated by situation.... move on... Another day will bring you another good things that we have to enjoy in.... I hope that you will al least think about all of that, that I wrote and you will wake up in the morning and say to yourself: ''Hey, I'm going to enjoy this day, even at work or on the street, finding a job, ... because so many moments can go by and we don't even see or feel them''... Please, Inhale your life with a deep breath...
Lots of good energy and love,
Petra

1 comment: