Jan 12, 2011

How to know The Friend...



I'm sure we have a lot of friends. But who are our true friends?!? I know who is my BFF!!!
You can see her on the pictures above... She is the most positive and kind person I know... And funny,too :) Maja was my high school classmate... And now is my Best Friend... Love you, Maja  * * *

I was dissapointed so many times by the people who were treated like they are my very good friends... But time showed me that I was wrong and those persons wasn't my good friends... Some of them were just trying to use me in lots of different ways....
I guess we just weren't meant to be... I am not sad because of that, because like I wrote in some previous post, I stepped one step higher and learned of it...
Are you having days, when you feel all alone and friendless?!? You can use your favourite book to be your friend that day, your pet or even yourself... You should always be best friend to yourself...
And fight that you won't let yourself down...
Sincere friend,
Petra

p.s.: all the photos are taken by Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment