Oct 27, 2011

Halloween

I was so busy lately, that I didn't even post anything here, but I have lots of new projects to show you... But because it's ''that'' time of the year again, I have something ''seasonal'' here for you :) ready? :)

It's something sweet-scary :) hi hi
You can see before and after here:







I got a huge pumpkin from my mother in law and used it as a front door decoration.



I was some drilling in the pumpkin and making holes big enough, to stick some backyard branches in it.
I spray painted branches with white spray paint...

I printed out some scary(almost cute) ''faces'' and stick them on branches with hot glue gun.


And I have a new addition in my craft room! It's a chalk paint :) And it comes very handy on a dark halloween :) wanna see what I did? :) I just played around with it and make it scary funny for the friends who come on a visit :)







Isn't that cool? :) Love chalk paint, and will use it for more and more stuff! hi hi
These little fingers helped me with making ghosts...


Their finished project(ghosts) :


And we are almost finished... Just a touch up more :)


Here it is with a lamp, that is creeping ''everybody'' out at night... hi hi



P.S.: I have to mention my little photographer that took every single photo here and helped me out on this fun project :)


Be scared and witched,
Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment